[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawai'i - 3/27/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Mar 28 05:48:19 EDT 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Tuesday March 27, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR - 738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Dave Stahl – From A To Z – Too Late Now – (Abee Cake)
*RJ/The Assignment –Deceiving Eyes – Someday My Prince Will Come – (RJ)
*Jeff Lorber – Galaxy – Live Wire – (Heads Up)
Randy Brecker – Jazz Ballad Songbook – Skylark – (Red Dot)
*Cory Weeds – Just Like That – On A Clear Day – (Cellar Live)
Keith Jarrett – Standards Live – The Way You Look Tonight – (ECM)
*Pat Martino – Undeniable – Lean Years – (HighNote
Bob James – Playin’ Hooky – Glass Hearts – (Warner Bros.)
9:00 pm
*Pete Christlieb – Tall & Small – Don’t You Know I Care – (Bosco)
*Gerry Beaudoin – The Return – Jackie’s Serenade – (Francesca)
*Wellstone Conspiracy – Pause Off – Fixing A Hole – (Origin)
Gerald Wilson – Legacy – September Sky – (Mack Avenue)
*Bruce Babad – A Tribute To Paul Desmond – When Sunny Gets Blue – (Primrose Lane)
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – On The Trail – (Resonance)
Freddy Cole – All My Tomorrows – I’m Glad There Is You – (Columbia)
PT Gazell – 2 Days Out – K.M. Blues – (Gazell)
10:00 pm
Woody Herman – The Legacy – Woody ‘n Me – (NY Jam)
Dominick Farinacci – Dawn Of Goodbye – It’s Alright With Me – (e one)
Alex Brown – Pianist – Just One Of Those Things – (Sunnyside)
Ernie Krivda – More Than You Know – (Capri)
Terrence Brewer – Setting The Standard – What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life – (SBM)
Hendrik Meurkens – Live At Bird’s Eye – Estate – (Zoho)
Orrin Evans – Freedom – Time After Time – (Positone)
Eliane Elias – Light My Fire – Stay Cool – (Concord)
11:00 pm
Phil Norman – Encore – Billie’s Bounce – (MAMA)
*James Carter – At The Crossroads – Come Sunday – (EmArcy)
*Mike Wofford / Holly Hofmann – Turn Signal – The Dipper – (Capri)
*Sunnie Paxson – Bohemian Sun – Seabound – (Rox Bro)
*Stephane Grappelli // Toots Thielemans – Bringing It Together – Bye Bye Blackbird – (Li•Sem)
*Stephane Grappelli // Toots Thielemans – Bringing It Together – Georgia On My Mind – (Li•Sem)
*Stephane Grappelli // Toots Thielemans – Bringing It Together – Jitterbug Waltz – (Li•Sem)
One For All – Invades Vancouver – Up The Middle – (Cellar Live)

* Indicates recent release