[JPL] Mike Chadwick's 'European Jazz Union' - SoulandJazz.com (March 28, 2012)

brian at soulandjazz.com brian at soulandjazz.com
Thu Mar 29 05:20:47 EDT 2012

Good People

Here's news of this week's 'European Jazz Union' presented by the 2010 Sony Radio Academy Award Winner Mike Chadwick.

Each and every Wednesday Mike's here with the latest weekly offering from SoulandJazz.com which highlights over 60 minutes of the best jazz music that Europe has to offer. Somewhat left of centre, it’s music that the world needs to hear but seldom gets the chance to. Mike’s here to fix that.

Here's details of this week's playlist and the show's download link:

European Jazz Union - March 28, 2012

Artist - Track - Album - Year

Andre Ceccarelli - Free Three - Golden Land - 2007
Stefano Di Battista - Trouble Shootin’ - T.T. - 2008
Mario Canonge	- Kon Djab Djigidji - Chawa - 1997
Chris Minh Doky - Asiacanese - Listen Up - 2000
Bill Bruford - Revel Without a Pause - Sound of Surprise - 2000
White House - Twins - Twins - 1997
Jan Garbarek - Her Wild Ways - Rites - 1998
Michel Benita - Sweet Attack - Lower the Walls - 1999
Jaskutke 3yo - U No Who I M	- Sugar Free - 2004

Download:http://www.soulandjazz.com/category/european-jazz-union/28th-march-2012/

As always, the show is commercial free, affiliated to PRS for Music and available to download in CD quality. Stereo, not stereotypical ®

I hope you get a chance to listen and welcome any comments or queries you might have.Kind regards,

Brian Hurst
SoulandJazz.com
PO Box 3217
Leek