[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawai'i - 3/28/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Mar 29 05:52:51 EDT 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Wednesday March 28, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR - 738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Peter Hand – Wizard Of Jazz – Come Rain Or Come Shine – (Savant)
*RJ & The Assignment = Deceiving Eyes – I Took A Chance On You – (RJ)
Bill Cunliffe – Bill In Brazil – Surfboard – (Discovery)
Gerald Clayton – Bond – If I Were A Bell – (EmArcy)
*Eric Alexander & Vincent Herring – Friendly Fire – Sukiyaki – (HighNote)
Miles Davis – Kind Of  Blue – Flamenco Sketches – (Columbia)
*Wes Montgomery – Echoes Of Indiana Avenue – Misty – (Resonance)
9:00 pm
Louie Bellson – Live – Louie & Clark Expedition – (Telarc)
*Tania Maria – Tempo – Tempo – (Naïve)
Jeff Libman – Not Even The Rain – I’m Old Fashioned – (Tempest)
*Gerry Mulligan – Legends Live – Line For Lyons – (Jazz Haus)
Peter Lerner – Cry For Peace – Billie’s Bossa – (Blujazz)
*Pat Martino – Undeniable – Goin’ To A Meeting – (HighNote
Mike LeDonne – Smokin’ Out Loud – After The Love Has Gone – (Savant)
Poncho Sanchez & Terence Blanchard – Chano Y Dizzy! – (Concord)
10:00 pm
Joe Lovano – Symphonica – Duke Ellington’s Sound Of Love – (Blue Note)
Jim Rotondi – Live – Sunday In New York – (Smalls)
Lionel Loueke – Karibu – Skylark – (Blue Note)
Peter Bernstein – Live – Love Walked Right In – (Smalls)
Dan Loomis – I Love Paris – I Love Paris – (Jazz Excursion)
Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – Everlasting – (Telarc)
11:00 pm
*Ahmad Jamal – Blue Moon - Invitation – (Jazz Village)
Mike Longo – Sting Like A Bee – Love For Sale – (CAP)
Michel Petrucciani – Live In Stuttgart – Brazilian Like – (Dreyfus)
Joe Locke – Revelation – Close Enough For Love – (Sharp 9)
Harry Pickens – The Shadow Of Your Smile – (self release)
Bob Sheppard – Close Your Eyes – Goodbye – (BFM)

* Indicates recent release