[JPL] 183rd Edition "Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"

Nancy Barell nbarell at nyc.rr.com
Thu Mar 29 09:02:17 EDT 2012

--
Nancy Barell
"Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"
www.live365.com/stations/nancyann3839

03 My Foolish Heart    2:47    Frank Sinatra    The Complete Reprise Studio
Recordings [Disc 20]
04 And A different Attitude II    0:07
05 My Foolish Heart    3:46    Oscar Castro-Neves    Playful Heart
06 Someday My Prince Will Come    2:53    Oscar Peterson    Oscar Peterson &
Nelson Riddle
07 Gone With The Wind - Betty Carter & Ray Bryant    4:10    Betty Carter &
Ray Bryant    Meet Betty Carter And Ray Bryant
08 Joy Spring    3:45    Metropole Orchestra    Bobby Shew
09 Spring Can Really Hang You Up the Most    6:40    Helen Merrill    The
Helen Merrill-Dick Katz Sessions
10 It Might As Well Be Spring    6:54    Eddie Monteiro, Joe Cocuzzo, Lenny
Argese    The Trio Album

12 Peel Me A Grape    5:10    Aimee Allen    Winters & Mays
13 Stealin' Apples    3:12    Fats Navarro    The Very Best Of
14 Tangerine    2:04    Frank     The Complete Reprise Studio Recordings
(Disc 4)
15 Cantaloupe Island    7:18    Nat Adderley    Sayin' Somethin'
16 Two Ladies In De Shade Of De Banana Tree    2:50    Mark Murphy    Meet
Mark Murphy
17 Pineapple Rag    3:20    Scott Joplin    Piano Rolls
18 Orange Colored Sky    3:55    New York Voices    Sing! Sing! Sing!

20 Blame It On My Youth    3:01    Frank Sinatra    Close To You And More
(D5)
21 Don't Blame Me    7:52    Joe Lovano    I'm All For You
22 But Beautiful    5:35    Julie Christensen    Something Familiar
23 Put On A Happy Face    8:57    Steve Wilson    New York Summit
24 Sometimes I'm Happy    3:30    Carmen McRae    Alive!
25 Happy Talk    3:28    The Tierney Sutton Band    On the Other Side

27 Witchcraft    4:36    Jimmy Bruno    Jazz Moods: Cocktail Party
28 Rules Of The Road    2:44    Nat King Cole    The Billy May Sessions
[Disc 2]

30 When In Rome/It Amazes Me (Medley)    5:53    Bill Evans    Eloquence
31 The Best Is Yet to Come    2:46    Lorez Alexander    Lorez Alexandria
the Great
32 Someone To Watch Over Me - Bobby Timmons    6:31    Bobby Timmons    The
Best Of Bobby Timmons

34 Willow Weep For Me    3:49    Frank Sinatra    Live In Australia, 1959
(w/Red Norvo Quintet)
35 Speak Low    5:01    Helen Sung    Push
36 How Am I To Know?    2:44    Billie Holiday    Billie At Her Best
37 I Didn't Know What Time It Was    4:18    Art Tatum    The Best Of The
Pablo Solo Masterpieces
38 Taking a Chance on Love    3:18    Nancy Wilson    Turned to Blue
39 There Will Never Be Another You - Sonny Stitt    4:22    Sonny Stitt
LRC Jazz Legacy Anthology (Volume 5): Time Remembered
40 I Can't Believe You're In Love With Me    4:57    Kate Reid
Sentimental Mood
41 A Kiss To Build A Dream On    3:03    Louis Armstrong    ClassicJazz for
Lovers [Disc 1]

43 Milestones    5:46    Miles Davis & John Coltrane    Best Of
(1955-1961)The Best Of Miles Davis & John Coltrane: 1955-1961
44 Flintstones    3:32    Marion Cowings    Marion Cowings with Kenny Barron
45 Stone Flower    3:20    Jobim    Cool Revolution
46 The Music That Makes Me Dance    6:17    Norma Winstone    Manhattan In
The Rain
47 Serenade In Blue    5:04    Chris Connor    I Walk With Music
48 Let's Face The Music & Dance    3:19    Eric Shifrin & The In Crowd
Souvenir Edition

50 I've Never Been In Love Before    2:56    Frank Sinatra    The Complete
Reprise Studio Recordings (Disc 6)
51 Wonder Why    6:01    Alan Broadbent    Jazz & The Sunday Times
52 The Best Is Yet To Come    5:02    Catherine Dupuis    The Rules of the
Road
53 Easy To Love    3:33    Charlie Parker    Charlie Parker With Strings:
The Master Takes
54 Easy Street    2:11    The Four Freshmen    The Four Freshmen: Five
Trombones & Five Trumpets
55 It's Easy To Remember    5:02    Eric Reed    Here
56 I Remember You    3:42    Sundar Quartet    What a Dream I Had
57 Drinking Again    4:19    Tom Culver    ''i Remember You''

59 Just Friends    2:40    Andy Bey    Tuesdays In Chinatown
60 Just Friends    4:40    Sonny Rollins    The Best Of The Complete RCA
Victor Recordings
61 Beautiful Friendship    5:16    Dena Derose    Another World
62 Can't We Be Friends    2:44    Catherine Russell    Cat
63 Can't We Be Friends?    5:25    David 'Fathead' Newman    Diamondhead
64 Gentleman Friend    4:16    George Shearing & Carmen McRae    Two For The
Road
65 With A Little Help From My Friends    1:20    Kenny Rankin    The Bottom
Line Encore Collection: Kenny Rankin
66 Old Friend    3:13    Lena Horne    An Evening With Lena Horne: Live At
The Supper Club

68 Body And Soul    4:20    Frank Sinatra    Nothing But The Best
69 Time on My Hands    3:05    Billie Holiday With Lester Young    Fine
Romance,
70 My Heart Stood Still    6:34    Barry Harris    Preminado
71 I Got Lost In Her Arms    4:28    Tony Bennett    The Art Of Excellence
72 Goldfinger    5:33    Akira Tana    Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
73 Look For The Silver Lining    4:04    Susannah McCorkle    Most Requested
Songs
74 Ruby My Dear    5:45    Mark Weinstein    Jazz Brazil

76 Misty    2:42    Frank S.     The Complete Reprise Studio Recordings
(Disc 3)
77 The Very Thought Of You    2:49    Ella Fitzgerald    Ella Swings Gently
With Nelson
78 It's All RIght With Me    5:13    Adam Schroeder    A Handful of Stars
79 Sophisticated Lady    4:17    Al Jarreau    My Favorite Things
80 April In Paris    6:29    Al Grey    Fab    Jazz
81 When In Rome    5:05    Jackie Allen    Starry Night

83 Bonita    3:40    Frank Sinatra    The Complete Reprise Studio Recordings
84 Night and Day    4:57    Bebel Gilberto    Momento    Bossa nova
85 Garota de Ipanema(GirlFromImpanema)    4:02    Antônio Carlos Jobim
Tom Jobim Inédito
86  Saudade    3:35    Patty Ascher    Deu Jazz No Samba
87 Mahna De Carnaval    5:51    Stan Getz
88 One Note Samba (Samba De Uma Nota So)    2:21    Frank S.     The
Complete Reprise Studio Recordings /12 2:33 PM
89 Love Dance/Comecar De Novo11    4:25    Terence Blanchard    The Heart
Speaks

91 Little Jazzbird    3:15    Chris Connor    Chris Connor Sings the George
Gershwin Almanac Of Songs
92 Love Walked In    8:47    Dave Brubeck Quartet    Sony Jazz Trios
93 A Foggy Day    8:01    Dinah Washington    The Definitive Dinah
Washington
94 Let's Call The Whole Thing Off    4:14    Ella Fitzgerald & Louis
Armstrong    Our Love Is Here To Stay: Ella & Louis Sing Gershwin
95 Our Love Is Here To Stay    6:30    Lester Young    Pres & Teddy
96 Summertime    4:59    Shirley Horn    I Remember Miles
97 It Ain't Necessarily So    3:13    Oscar Peterson    Standards (Great
Songs/Great Performances)
98 Lady Be Good    6:52    Patti Austin    Avant Gershwin
99 'I Got Rhythm' Variations for Piano and Orchestra    8:29    Lincoln
Mayorga    Gershwin by Grofé: Original Orchestrations & Arrangements