[JPL] Today's Plays

Eric Gruner eric at jazz901.org
Thu Mar 29 11:19:25 EDT 2012

Time   Title Artist Album Label Genre/type
10:59 am Pure Imagination The Sneider Brothers The Brockton Beat Jawny
& Bawby Jazz New Instrumental
10:48 am Par 3 The Sneider Brothers The Brockton Beat Jawny & Bawby
Jazz New Instrumental
10:30 am The Brockton Beat The Sneider Brothers The Brockton Beat
Jawny & Bawby Jazz New Instrumental
10:23 am Sweet Yam Potato Akiko Tsuruga Sakura American Showplace Jazz
New Instrumental
10:18 am Everybody's Cryin' Mercy Karrin Allyson In Blue Concord Jazz
Jazz Vocal
10:05 am 'Round Midnight Miles Davis Quintet Live IN Europe 1967 Best
of Bootleg Vol I Columbia Jazz New Heavy
10:00 am Can You Hear Me Now Mary Louise Knutson In The Bubble
Meridian Jazz Recurrent
09:56 am Falling Grace Jim Hall & Pat Metheny Jim Hall & Pat Metheny
Nonesuch Jazz New Instrumental
09:45 am Bernies Tune Gerry Mulligan and Chet Baker Carnegie Hall
Concert CBS Jazz New Heavy
09:36 am Today I Sing The Blues Melissa Stylianou Silent Movie Anzic
Jazz New Vocal
09:32 am Ernie's Tune Benny Green These Are Soulful Days Blue Note
Jazz Instrumental
09:25 am Night Owls Mike Melito The Right Time WeeBop Jazz Instrumental
09:19 am A Little Sweetness MCG Jazz All Stars Hill District Beat MCG
Jazz New Instrumental
09:07 am Naima David Fathead Newman Life Highnote Jazz New Heavy
09:02 am Bunny Gerry Mulligan and Johnny Hodges Gerry Mulligan Meets
Johnny Hodges Verve Jazz Instrumental

--
Eric Gruner
2 hours of Jazz Host 9am - 11am