[JPL] Jazz Tones Play List Wclk 91.9 FM, Wclk.com Clark Atlanta University

John Edwards jazztones79 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 18:56:52 EDT 2012

Jazz Tones Jay Edwards Mar 31, 2012
2:00PM - 6:00PM Wclk Spring Membership Drive
Name
Song Title
Name of CD
Purchase
Ray Vega & Thomas Marriott IT's You or No One East - West Trumpet Summit Amazon
Tom Scott Jive Samba Cannon Ball Reloaded Amazon
Obie Jessie Tran Home Here's To Life Amazon
Christian McBride King of Freddie Hubbard Gettin To It Amazon
Sammy Figueroa Urban Nature Urban Nature Amazon
Maysa Happy Feelings Metamorphosis Amazon
Brenda Boykin Love is Town Chocolate & Chili Amazon
McCoy Tyner Festival in Bahia McCoy Tyner and The Latin All Stars Amazon
Willie BoBO Guajira Legends of Latin Music Amazon
George Benson My Cherie Amour Guitar Man Amazon
Tom Lellis Tell Me A Bed Time Story Tom Lellis and The Metropole Orchestra Amazon
Monty Alexander King Tubby meets the Rockers Uptown Harlem - Kingston Express Amazon
Chaka Khan The Best is Yet To Come Classic Khan Amazon
Jair Olveria Za Zu Sambazz Amazon
Grover Washington Only For You Next Exit Amazon
Afro Bob Alliance El Nino Una Mas Amazon
Tony Martinez Pa' Lo' Latino The Cuban Powe Mareefun Amazon
Chaka Khan Hey Big Spender  Amazon
Rondi Charleston Telescope In my Life Amazon
Louie Vega Ma Mi Mama Elements of Life Amazon
Swing Out Sister La Source Where Did Our Love Go Amazon
Kathleen Bertrand Forever Love Katharsis Amazon
Delicatessen Be Careful It's My Heart My Baby Just Cares For Me Amazon
Incognito How can we go Wrong Clementine Sun Amazon
Lenora Jaye Always Get Away The Hurst Selectiom Amazon
Romero Descarga Cuban Jazz Funk Amazon
Willie Bobo Snort of Green Hell of An To Follow Amazon
Tomas Ramirez Sitting With The King Tres Amazon
 Back to top